MACD is usually calculated with an addition of one signal line.
That is a long used trading system and has it’s merits. But that way is somewhat lacking when it comes to ranging markets (it can not detect false signals in ranging market).
This version is using dsl (discontinued signal lines) and instead of using one signal line uses two. That way it sort of introduces levels as well as signal lines and, judging from tests, it seems to be better in avoiding false signals and it can be used in (short term) reversals detection. As usual, testing is advised before usage.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Dsl – MACD – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Dsl – MACD – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Dsl – MACD – indicator.mq4?
- Download Dsl – MACD – indicator.mq4
- Copy Dsl – MACD – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Dsl – MACD – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Dsl – MACD – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Dsl – MACD – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: