Time_Frame — period of the chart for finding the fractals and the points of control of the channel. At = 0 means the current chart, on which the MQL4 program is running.
Needed_Bars — The number of bars in history for the indicator calculation, at = 0 all bars are calculated.
Clamping_Bars — limit of the number of bars for the search of fractals, at = 0 calculated automatically.
Koeff_Flat — The coefficient to determine the flat.
collir — the color of the indicator lines.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
DUCT is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
DUCT provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install DUCT.mq4?
- Download DUCT.mq4
- Copy DUCT.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on DUCT.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator DUCT.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove DUCT.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below: