Velocity = High-Low / Time. Time is changeable to minutes, hours, or days. Seconds is the default. In physics, Velocity = distance / time.
Velocity can be a good indication of price action divided by time, differing from indicators such as ATR and Volatility indicators that do not include time.
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsEES Velocity – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. EES Velocity – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install EES Velocity – indicator.mq4?
- Download EES Velocity – indicator.mq4
- Copy EES Velocity – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on EES Velocity – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator EES Velocity – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove EES Velocity – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: