Frustrated with a good Fibonacci indicator that would provide me with data via code or visually, I decided to try my hand at making a Fibonacci indicator for myself. If you zoom your chart, the fib adjusts, if you change the timeframe, it will adjust. Works on all pairs. Trend line forms based on candles in window. Shows, high, low, retrace and extensions. 3 x 3.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Fibonacci for visual and coding use is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Fibonacci for visual and coding use provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Fibonacci for visual and coding use.mq4?
- Download Fibonacci for visual and coding use.mq4
- Copy Fibonacci for visual and coding use.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Fibonacci for visual and coding use.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Fibonacci for visual and coding use.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Fibonacci for visual and coding use.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Fibonacci for visual and coding use