One of the “classics” but with a twist – unlike the built in fractals indicator, this one allows you to :Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- adjust the fractals period (the built in fractal indicator is using period 5)
- chose prices for high and low (might be useful in some cases – in extreme whipsaw market conditions, for example)
PS: also, the way how fractals are calculated does not prevent having fractal up and fractal down at the same bar and that is a correct way how it should be calculated. Limiting it to just one fractal per bar is introducing a bias that has no mathematical cause
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: