Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
FX Fish is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
FX Fish provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install FX Fish.mq4?
- Download FX Fish.mq4
- Copy FX Fish.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on FX Fish.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator FX Fish.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove FX Fish.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below: