extern int rsiPeriod =14;
extern double diviation =2;
extern bool MA_Method =true;
extern color rsiColor =Blue;
extern color overBoughtColor =Red;
extern color overSoldColor =Green;
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
FX5 SelfAdjustingRSI is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
FX5 SelfAdjustingRSI provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install FX5 SelfAdjustingRSI.mq4?
- Download FX5 SelfAdjustingRSI.mq4
- Copy FX5 SelfAdjustingRSI.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on FX5 SelfAdjustingRSI.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator FX5 SelfAdjustingRSI.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove FX5 SelfAdjustingRSI.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: FX5 SelfAdjustingRSI