Shows the current gain and loss for all candlesticks exceeding the specified threshold. Values are calculated in percentages and points.
The indicator can calculate gain/loss in two modes: simple difference between Open and Close prices, difference between current Close and previous Close. The user can set minimum threshold (in points and percent), change the calculation mode and control the font color for displayed values.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
GainLossInfo is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
GainLossInfo provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install GainLossInfo.mq4?
- Download GainLossInfo.mq4
- Copy GainLossInfo.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on GainLossInfo.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator GainLossInfo.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove GainLossInfo.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below: