This indicator calculated the StDev of a spezified period and calculates the upper and lower channel bonds.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
It works nearly the same as the original bollinger band, but with following features:
- Gaussian Filtration for centerline;
- Gaussian Filtration for stDev;
- StDev and centerline periods can be different. (You can add a 200bar average stDev to a 10 bar filterline);
- 2 different settings for 2 different bands.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Gaussian Bands is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Gaussian Bands provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Gaussian Bands.mq4?
- Download Gaussian Bands.mq4
- Copy Gaussian Bands.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Gaussian Bands.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Gaussian Bands.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Gaussian Bands.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Gaussian Bands