The indicator is aimed at calculation of orders. Create in the chart three lines named OPEN, STOP, PROFIT, and place them, respectively, at the levels, at which you are going to open an order (OPEN), place a StopLoss (STOP) and/or a TakeProfit (PROFIT). If there are no such lines in the chart, the indicator will create them automatically near the current market price. In the indicator properties, set the volume to open positions with (calc_lots) and the amount of commission (comission) for Futures and CFD, if the trade should be calculated for these securities (commission in US dollars per lot for Futures, commissions per share in percents for CFD). If one lot in CFD is equal to 100 shares, not to only one, then set the parameter named stock_in_lot for 100. For the symbols, in which profits are calculated in euros or pounds (FDAX, FTSE), нit is necessary to display in the Market Watch window the pairs of EURUSD or GPBUSD, respectively, then the rates will be automatically taken from the corresponding forex pairs. Similarly, for any cross-currencies, XXXYYY, there must be opened corresponding basic pairs USDYYY (for example, for GPBJPY, there must be opened USDJPY in the Market Watch window). After you have placed SL and TP lines at necessary levels, the indicator will automatically display in the upper left corner of the chart the amounts (in dollars) of profits for TP, of losses for SL, and of the supporting margin for the given amount of lots. The indicator will also draw in your chart a line for StopOut to become triggered as soon as this line is reached. To calculate new values, it will be sufficient just to drag the lines in the chart.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: