The purpose of this indicator is to highlight the price zones that had the most activity : the hotest zones.
The indicator shows a gradiant of zones colored in red.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Heat Map is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Heat Map provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Heat Map.mq4?
- Download Heat Map.mq4
- Copy Heat Map.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Heat Map.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Heat Map.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Heat Map.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Heat Map