Uses well know indicator but places it in a sperate window for maximum clarity on any time frame.
This indicator displays the color of the Heiken Ashi candles and the rate of immediate change on an histogram, with a moving average that represents the average change. If Heiken Ashi bars suddenly change colors and the new bar is above the moving average, it is likely that the change was strong enough to continue for a while.
The moving average can also used to detect range-bound markets and can be a good add-on to your trend following or short-term trading strategy.
This indicator is a slight variation of Heiken Ashi Oscillator and depends on the original Heiken Ashi Indicator -attached-.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Heiken Ashi Histogram is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Heiken Ashi Histogram provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Heiken Ashi Histogram.mq4?
- Download Heiken Ashi Histogram.mq4
- Copy Heiken Ashi Histogram.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Heiken Ashi Histogram.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Heiken Ashi Histogram.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Heiken Ashi Histogram.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete