Author:Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Julien L (http://www.thetradingtheory.com)
I wanted to know the details of the candles. What’s happening in those H1 candles? By switching to a lower timeframe, you don’t have the same view, making it hard to understand what gives their shapes to the candles.
So I’ve created this indicator, that draws candles from an higher timeframe on your chart.
If you wanna see all the details in your H1 candles, just apply this indicator on M1!
- drawing.mq4 must be placed and compiled in the experts/libraries/ folder.
You can find more details and more researches on my blog: www.thetradingtheory.com
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: