Simple but helpfull for some cases.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Shows you the value of the highest high, the lowest low and the average of both over the last x Bars (to be set in the input tab)
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
HighLowLines is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
HighLowLines provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install HighLowLines.mq4?
- Download HighLowLines.mq4
- Copy HighLowLines.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on HighLowLines.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator HighLowLines.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove HighLowLines.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: HighLowLines