An indicator that uses historical open, close and daily movement to provide stop loss levels for trades in most timeframes.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Its values are calculated in pips.
- Green – distance from Open price to High price;
- Red – distance from Open to Low price.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
HOOL (High-Open, Open-Low) is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
HOOL (High-Open, Open-Low) provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install HOOL (High-Open, Open-Low).mq4?
- Download HOOL (High-Open, Open-Low).mq4
- Copy HOOL (High-Open, Open-Low).mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on HOOL (High-Open, Open-Low).mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator HOOL (High-Open, Open-Low).mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove HOOL (High-Open, Open-Low).mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete