Draws horizontal grid lines at specified distances.
A modification of Grid_v1.0. Permanently change default input colors, values etc see Stop Loss and Take Profit Scripts, scroll down to “Make your own Scripts…”. See also MQL4 Color Table.
- H-Grid Size in points = 100;
- H-Grid 1 Color = clrLightSlateGray;
- H-Grid 2 Color = clrLightSlateGray;
- Line 1 Style = 2;
- Line 1 Width = 1;
- Line 2 Style = 2;
- Line 2 Width = 1;
- Weeks = 10;
- Show Labels = true;
- Label Color = clrDodgerBlue;
- Font size = 11;
- Fond Bold = false;
- Corner = 1;
- Left – Right = 20;
- Up – Down = 150;
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms