AMMA’s formula is:Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
AMMA[i] = ((AMMA.Period-1)*AMMA[i+1] + Close[i])/AMMA.Period;
A 25-day Average Modified Moving Average is employed as a filter. This was defined by Maxwell in “Commodity Futures Trading with Moving Averages”.
AMMA is multiplied by 24, then today’s close is added and the sum divided by 25.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
i-AMMA is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
i-AMMA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install i-AMMA.mq4?
- Download i-AMMA.mq4
- Copy i-AMMA.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on i-AMMA.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator i-AMMA.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove i-AMMA.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: i-AMMA