Marks out support resistance levels and current trend to produce buy/sell signals and works best with daily and weekly charts for medium term trend trading.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
When defining the dimension of parameters, four time intervals of different length are used. The values of individuallines composing this indicator are based on these intervals:
- Tenkan-sen shows the average price value during the first time interval defined as the sum of maximum and minimum within this time, divided by two;
- Kijun-sen shows the average price value during the second time interval;
- Senkou Span A shows the middle of the distance between two previous lines shifted forwards by the value of the second time interval;
- Senkou Span B shows the average price value during the third time interval shifted forwards by the value of the second time interval.
Chikou Span shows the closing price of the current candle shifted backwards by the value of the second time interval. The distance between the Senkou lines is hatched with another color and called “cloud”. If the price is between these lines, the market should be considered as non-trend, and then the cloud margins form the support and resistance levels.
- If the price is above the cloud, its upper line forms the first support level, and the second line forms the second support level;
- If the price is below cloud, the lower line forms the first resistance level, and the upper one forms the second level;
- If the Chikou Span line traverses the price chart in the bottom-up direction it is signal to buy. If the Chikou Span line traverses the price chart in the top-down direction it is signal to sell.
Kijun-sen is used as an indicator of the market movement. If the price is higher than this indicator, the prices will probably continue to increase. When the price traverses thisline the further trend changing is possible.
Another kind of using the Kijun-sen is giving signals. Signal to buy is generated when the Tenkan-sen line traverses the Kijun-sen in the bottom-up direction. Top-down direction is the signal to sell.
Tenkan-sen is used as an indicator of the market trend. If this line increases or decreases, the trend exists. When it goes horizontally, it means that the market has come intothe channel.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.mq4?
- Download Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.mq4
- Copy Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete