Indicator Indexes_v4. It shows the motion pattern of two or more indexes on a single chart.
I’ve read that the “auto_detect_pair” parameter should be equal to “false”, at the same time you can specify what exactly indexes to display with the “show_USD” and so on, the default one is to display all. The description of all parameters is in the source code. Look throug hthe code.
An one thing more – indexes are united to one point at the beginning of every week, i.e. the base point is changed with the coming of every new one – the close prices of the previous week are used.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Indexes v4 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Indexes v4 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Indexes v4.mq4?
- Download Indexes v4.mq4
- Copy Indexes v4.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Indexes v4.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Indexes v4.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Indexes v4.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Indexes v4