The indicator draws up/down buffer arrows if conditions on one or two of the following indicators are met:Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Moving Average;
- Moving Average of Oscillator (OsMA);
- Stochastic Oscillator;
- Relative Strength Index (RSI);
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI);
- Relative Vigor Index (RVI);
- Bollinger Bands;
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Indicator Arrows is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Indicator Arrows provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Indicator Arrows.mq4?
- Download Indicator Arrows.mq4
- Copy Indicator Arrows.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Indicator Arrows.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Indicator Arrows.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Indicator Arrows.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
Click below to downloadIndicator Arrows