The indicator’s principle of operation is described in Bulashev’s book Statistics of a Trader or here.
extern int EMA_period=89; // EMA period
extern int price_mode=0; // Priced used 0 – PRICE_CLOSE,
// 1 – PRICE_OPEN,
// 2 – PRICE_HIGH,
// 3 – PRICE_LOW,
// 4 – PRICE_MEDIAN,
// 5 – PRICE_TYPICAL,
// 6 – PRICE_WEIGHTED
extern int mode_ema=0; // Error processing depth, maximum 6
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Indicator nEMA is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Indicator nEMA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Indicator nEMA.mq4?
- Download Indicator nEMA.mq4
- Copy Indicator nEMA.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Indicator nEMA.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Indicator nEMA.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Indicator nEMA.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Indicator nEMA