Simply displays active hours (definied by the user).Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Useful for visual backtesting.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
JJN-ActiveHours is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
JJN-ActiveHours provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install JJN-ActiveHours.mq4?
- Download JJN-ActiveHours.mq4
- Copy JJN-ActiveHours.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on JJN-ActiveHours.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator JJN-ActiveHours.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove JJN-ActiveHours.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: JJN-ActiveHours