Kaufman’s Adaptive Moving Average.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
KAMA – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
KAMA – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install KAMA – indicator.mq4?
- Download KAMA – indicator.mq4
- Copy KAMA – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on KAMA – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator KAMA – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove KAMA – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download