This indicator allows you to visualize the Lowest Low and the Highest High for the last X bars.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
I use it to calculate the value of the Trailing Stop on my orders.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Min/Max Bands is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Min/Max Bands provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Min/Max Bands.mq4?
- Download Min/Max Bands.mq4
- Copy Min/Max Bands.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Min/Max Bands.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Min/Max Bands.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Min/Max Bands.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Min/Max Bands