he Momentum-based Adaptive Channel is a version of the adaptive channel based on the Euclidean distance. It is designed to adapt according to the dynamic market as needed.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- red line — upper channel.
- blue line — lower channel.
gray line is a standard donchian channel.
- channel period — converted to the Euclidean distance.
- volatility factor — width of one bar.
- volatility smoothing — smoothing period of the volatility.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Momentum is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Subway.mq4?
- Download Momentum.mq4
- Copy Subway.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Subway.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Momentum.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Subway.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: