- Added trading alerts (Alerts in MetaTrader 4 terminal, Email notifications, Push notifications).
- Inputs to enable/disable each alert type separately.
- Instead of only Momentum, implemented a drop-down list of indicators you can choose from.
- Minor optimizations and fixes.
- MName – indicator name.
- MPeriod – indicator period.
- MLevel – indicator level.
- MAppliedPrice – applied price for Momentum, CCI or RSI.
- Alerts – enable/disable alerts.
- Email – enable/disable Email notifications.
- Push – enable/disable Push notifications.
- Employ other means of fundamental and technical analysis, do not rely solely on this indicator to make trading decisions.
Thank you for reading!
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Momentum Histo is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: