Multi timeframe fractal indicator which shows the higher timeframe’s fractal point on lower timeframes.
Compatible with MT4 build 600 or later.
The “Extend_Line” function draws a horizontal line from the previous fractal point until a candle closes it over.
The “Show_Validation_Candle” option shows which candle is the point when the higher timeframe’s fractal is validated and the fractal point is appears.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
MTF Fractal is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MTF Fractal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MTF Fractal.mq4?
- Download MTF Fractal.mq4
- Copy MTF Fractal.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MTF Fractal.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MTF Fractal.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MTF Fractal.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: MTF Fractal