MT5 Version- https://www.mql5.com/en/code/26881
Scans multiple symbols looking for when the price crosses a pivot point or when xxPoints Near or bounce off pivot then it alerts the trader.
Put Scanner On A Separate Chart Tab From Trading Strategy
You Can Put Multiple Instances of Scanner On Same Chart Tab To Scan For More Time Frames Alert Conditions
Delete the old updates and make sure your chart is using latest update on it and not the old buggy updates
Symbols to scan needs to be in market watch or will get the error message “Can’t find this symbol: AUDCAD, put symbols in Market Watch, Double Check Prefix/Suffix Settings”
Pivot Point Types
- Standard (Floor)
All Pivot Point Timeframes
- Toggle false/true for popup or mobile alerts
- Set alert wait interval between same alert message
- Time frames toggle false/true for daily/weekly/monthly pivot point cross alerts
- Set Symbol prefix and postfix (if none leave blank)
- Enable/Disable specified pivot point to be alerted
- Alert when xxPoints Near pivot point
- Bounced off pivot point alerts
- Option to scan symbols in Market Watch instead of list
- Bollinger Bands upper-lower filter alerts
MT4 Email set up instructions – https://www.metatrader4.com/en/tradi…up/setup_email
MT4 Notification set up instructions – https://www.metatrader4.com/en/tradi…_notifications
Inputs/Alert Message example
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
IcMulti Pair Pivot Point Scanner Alerts 2.8 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: