Multi Time Frame Bars on a single chart.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Note: to see the label of each bar (M1, M15, M30, etc) select “Show Object Descriptions” at Common Tab (Chart properties).
Edit: v1.4 with this new features:
- New parameters to improve visibility:
- “offset” -> distance to the first bar
- “step” -> distance between bars
- Now with “yearly bar”.
- Now with Monthly, Weekly and Daily Pivot Points (if “pivots” parameter = true)
Sorry for the delay…had been sick.
Edit: v1.5: bug correction (YearOpen) and added “Year Stats” (if “stats” parameter =true)
v1.5.1: bug correction (YearLow and YearHigh values)
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms