This indicator displays multi timeframe RSI for a symbol in a single separate indicator window.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Very easy to read and very easy to adapt for other oscillators (eg MACD,ATR, CCI etc) or line studies (eg multiple currency strength).
- RSI Period;
- Price to apply to (eg open, close, median etc);
- Timeframes to display – display as many different time frames as you want! M1, D1, H4, M30 – anything!;
- Number of bars displayed per timeframe (I find around 15 to be best but choice is yours);
- Shift the graph to the hard right, despite of main chart shift setting;
- Display the current period first;
- Text color;
- Seperator color (between timeframes);
- Line colour;
- Line width.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms