This indicator allows you to see the Moving Averages from different time frames on the same chart. It helps you to spot the dynamic levels of support and resistance. It uses a custom window with check boxes to show/hide the different Moving Averages without need to access the indicator settings window.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Ability to show 3 moving averages for every available time frame.
- Easy to use window to show or hide the different moving averages.
Example with the indicator showing the D1 and H4 moving averages:
The settings windows lets you choose the settings for each of the moving averages:
Last comments | Go to discussion (4)
i try to use your another indicator “Multi Timeframe Bollinger Bands” on the same chart. When i change the time frame to 1H to 4H one of checkbox area lost visibility.
can you please fix this issue
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
IchiMulti Timeframe Triple Moving Averages is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: