The Indicator analyses 4 currency pairs, compares them and prints the current divergence on the chart. The divirgence is presented in points of the current pair.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Multicurrency Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Multicurrency Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Multicurrency Indicator.mq4?
- Download Multicurrency Indicator.mq4
- Copy Multicurrency Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Multicurrency Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Multicurrency Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Multicurrency Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Multicurrency Indicator