Good time of day to all.
Today I wish to please you again with new
programwhich will undoubtedly serve you a good service.
I shall note, that similar programs quite often extend
for charge, but I freely offer them to you with the code opened for the analysis therefore as I want that all we were developed, grew wiser, prospered and pleased of live!)
The indicator allows to display
the candle schedules of the different time periods in one window.
You can simply drop on the schedule the indicator or a little, to specify the necessary periods, and to watch development of the market in one window.
The indicator can display both the smaller and greater periods in relation to the basic schedule.
Adjustment of the period is made through a variable
At TimeFrame=0 (by default ) the following younger period is drawn: for example 5М for 15М schedule.
To move the schedule on a vertical it is necessary :
- Select a label of this schedule (for ex. M5), a double click.
- Drag a label on a new place and release after arrival of a new tic.
Or change a property Vertical_Shift =-60;
The senior candles.
For convenience of a visual parity of the periods on the schedule the “senior” candles also appear.
If the period of the indicator is less than main, outlines of the “senior” candles are visible on the indicator candles.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
MultyPeriod is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MultyPeriod provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MultyPeriod.mq4?
- Download MultyPeriod.mq4
- Copy MultyPeriod.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MultyPeriod.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MultyPeriod.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MultyPeriod.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: MultyPeriod