06/26/2009 – added a new indicator BPNN Predictor with Smoothing.mq4, in which prices are smoothed using EMA before predictions.
08/20/2009 – corrected the code calculating the neuron activation function to prevent arithmetic exception; updated BPNN.cpp and BPNN.dll
08/21/2009 – added clearing of memory at the end of the DLL execution; updated BPNN.cpp and BPNN.dll
Brief theory of Neural Networks:
Neural network is an adjustable model of outputs as functions of inputs. It consists of several layers:
- input layer, which consists of input data
- hidden layer, which consists of processing nodes called neurons
- output layer, which consists of one or several neurons, whose outputs are the network outputs.
All nodes of adjacent layers are interconnected. These connections are called synapses. Every synapse has an assigned scaling coefficient, by which the data propagated through the synapse is multiplied. These scaling coefficient are called weights (w[i][j][k]). In a Feed-Forward Neural Network (FFNN) the data is propagated from inputs to the outputs. Here is an example of FFNN with one input layer, one output layer and two hidden layers:
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Next price predictor using Neural Network is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Next price predictor using Neural Network provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Next price predictor using Neural Network.mq4?
- Download Next price predictor using Neural Network.mq4
- Copy Next price predictor using Neural Network.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Next price predictor using Neural Network.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Next price predictor using Neural Network.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Next price predictor using Neural Network.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Next price predictor using Neural Network