By using this indicator you can see the normalized price of any chart! You can use this indicator to find the divergence in the market, or you can put the Normalized price of several currency pairs as you can see in the 3rd figure on one window as well (AUDUSD Blue, GBPUSD Red, GBPAUD Yellow) to do some 3d analysis!
In the updated version I added Moving average to this oscillator, the parameters of this MA can be configured in the settings page. Also, you are able to Hide this Additional MA by setting DrawMA to false.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
INormalized Price Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: