In the days of the burdensome thoughts about the effectiveness of oscillators usage I often needed the normalization of their values, i.e. the adduction of the oscillations of the indicator to the range [-1;1]. This often opens new possibilities, the simpliest of them is the controlling of the values of the indicator by the concrete levels (0.5, 0.8 or others), and not by some casual values estimated approximately depending on the market. Of course, if the indicator is already normalized there is no need to consider this product, and if it is not…use it, please, don’t judge me strictly for the raw code.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Normalizer is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Normalizer provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Normalizer.mq4?
- Download Normalizer.mq4
- Copy Normalizer.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Normalizer.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Normalizer.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Normalizer.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Normalizer