An easy to follow all-in-one indicator for divergence that declutters your charts and lets you focus on the detail.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Osc=29 – the number of the oscillator.
- TH=true – bearish divergence.
- TL=true – bullish divergence.
- trend=true – support/resistance lines.
- convergen = true – hidden divergence.
- Complect = 1 – the distinguishing index of the indicator on the chart.
- BackSteph = 0 – number of steps back h.
- BackStepl = 0 – number of steps back l.
- BackStep = 0 – number of steps back.
- qSteps = 1 – number of displayed steps, no more than three.
- LevDPl = 5 – DeMark level points (2 = the central bar will be above (below) the two bars on the left).
- LevDPr = 1 – DeMark level points (2 = the central bar will be above (below) the two bars on the right).
- period = 8 – period for iADX, iATR, iBearsPower, iBullsPower, iCCI, iDeMarker, iForce, iMomentum, iMFI, iRVI, iStdDev, iRSI, iRSI, iWPR.
- ma_method = 0 – averaging method for iStochastic, iStdDev, iForce.
- ma_shift = 0 – MA shift for iStdDev.
- applied_price = 4 – applied price for iRSI, iRSI, iStdDev, iOBV, iOsMA, iMACD, iMomentum, iForce, iCCIiBullsPower, iBearsPower, iADX.
- mode=0 – line index for iStochastic, iRVI, iMACD, iADX.
- fast_ema_period = 12 – fast MA period for iOsMA, iMACD.
- slow_ema_period = 26 – slow MA period for iOsMA, iMACD.
- signal_period = 9 – signal line period for iOsMA, iMACD.
- Kperiod = 13 – K line period for iStochastic.
- Dperiod = 5 – D line period for iStochastic.
- slowing = 3 – slowing for iStochastic.
- price_field = 0 – applied price for iStochastic.
- showBars = 1000 – if = 0, the indicator is displayed for the entire chart.
- Trend_Down = true – resistance lines.
- Trend_Up = true – support lines.
- TrendLine = true – support/resistance lines.
- HandyColour = true.
- Highline = Red – HL channel color.
- Lowline = DeepSkyBlue – LL channel color.
- ChannelLine = false – channels parallel to trend lines.
- Trend = 0 – 1 = only for UpTrendLines, -1 = only for DownTrendLines, 0 = for all TrendLines.
- Channel = false – channels.
- Regression = true – Linear Regression Channel, false – Standard Deviation Channel.
- RayH = true – ray for the High channel.
- RayL = true – ray for the Low channel.
- ChannelH = Red – color of the High channel.
- ChannelL = DeepSkyBlue – color of the Low channel.
- STD_widthH = 1.0 – deviation size for the CHANNEL High object.
- STD_widthL = 1.0 – deviation size for the CHANNEL Low object.
- comment = false – display comments.
- code = 159 – character code of the Wingdings font to display the extremums.
- BuyStop = false – BuyStop levels.
- SellLimit = false – SellLimit levels.
- SellStop = false – SellStop levels.
- BuyLimit = false – BuyLimit levels.
- Alerts = false – Enable/Disable trading alerts.
- Email = false – Enable/Disable email trading alerts.
- Push = false – Enable/Disable push trading alerts.
- Change the Complect parameter when attaching more than one indicator to the chart.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete