These indicators are simplification modifications of the iexposure indicator.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Both indicators are in all functions exact except one is by default set to return [p] = Pips and the other [p] = Points.
- Both indicators can display either Pips or Points depending on true/false status of [p_as_Points] option.
The MT4 terminal returns profit as a) Points or b) Term Currency or c) Deposited Currency. Points is consistent with MT4 Terminal, however, individual preference may favor Pips.
- The indicator must be placed in a secondary window such as a MACD or Stocastics window – note: the indicator will not display in the chart-primary window.
- If a second window is not in use attach Blank.mq4 as a secondary window. See above download files.
- Drag and drop indicator on secondary window. Display will appear only when a trade is opened.
- Increase/decrease width between columns: Use X_Distance_Multiplier option with small decimal increments – too large an increment, up or down, will result in indicator display shifting off-screen.
- Profit-Loss [€]
- Lots – long[10.00 L] German Bund & short [-0.01 L] Dow-Industrial
- Points [p]
- Symbols [EuBundMar12…]
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Open Positions Indi is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Open Positions Indi provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Open Positions Indi.mq4?
- Download Open Positions Indi.mq4
- Copy Open Positions Indi.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Open Positions Indi.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Open Positions Indi.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Open Positions Indi.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Open Positions Indi