Still believing in Cross Moving Average and — as a programmer — always seeking the simplest solution. I came acros the sentance “there is no magic setting for cross MA”. This indicator tries out a lot of settings each time the time frame or the symbol changes or even one each new candle. It works by dull “trading” the last 100 or so candles and choosing the settings with the best success. It is simply measuring the distance between a short and a long signal, as if anybody have traded this without stop loss. It takes the spread into account.
The lower window shows the distance between the short and the long Moving Average positive values are for long trades, negative values are for short trades in pips. Using the “profit oszilator” you can end a trade in profit by examining if short/long trades have a maximum difference and ending right before the maxium.
The upper line says “Profit today with MA 5/19 is 60 pips”. The indicator or the user has choosen 5 for the fast MA and 19 for the slow MA. The next text field displays the results from yesterday followed by the signal Long or Short. Traders may like to drop two moving averages to the chart and set them up to the given value.
I am searching for more different MA recomondations in literatur.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Optimize cross Moving average is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Optimize cross Moving average provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Optimize cross Moving average.mq4?
- Download Optimize cross Moving average.mq4
- Copy Optimize cross Moving average.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Optimize cross Moving average.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Optimize cross Moving average.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Optimize cross Moving average.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Optimize cross Moving average