The indicator draws a moving line based on interpolation by a polynomial of 4 degrees. Built line extrapolate a sine wave and its axial or nearly constant line_power=2, or around an inclined straight line_power=3 (redrawn for the visualization of building).
One value on each bar is removed from the constructed sine and axial ones and a line of extrapolated values is drawn, which is not redrawn.
line_power – degree of the extrapolated lines;
leverage – the leverage of removing the value for the resulting line. Set far back from the first moving line;
multiplier-multiplier. If it is zero, then the value is removed from the axial, if it is equal to one then from the sine wave, if it is equal to minus one then from the point of the mirror sine wave through the axial. It can take any value.
line4_SHIFT – offset of the resulting line of extrapolated values;
interval – multiplies the averaging leverage.
Refinement of the indicator from the theme: Разностное исчисление, примеры.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Pan PrizMA Sin leverage 72 – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Pan PrizMA Sin leverage 72 – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Pan PrizMA Sin leverage 72 – indicator.mq4?
- Download Pan PrizMA Sin leverage 72 – indicator.mq4
- Copy Pan PrizMA Sin leverage 72 – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Pan PrizMA Sin leverage 72 – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Pan PrizMA Sin leverage 72 – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Pan PrizMA Sin leverage 72 – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: