Parabolic SAR on the M1 from all Time Frames
You may change the input parameters:
- Step (by default 0.02),
- Maximum (by default 0.2),
- MaShift (by default 0)
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Para B is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Para B provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Para B.mq4?
- Download Para B.mq4
- Copy Para B.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Para B.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Para B.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Para B.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: