Author: Finware.ru Ltd
It has a certain similarity in the calculation method with the Commodity Channel Index (CCI) by D. Lambert. Indeed, the CCI index is calculated as the normalized difference between the current price and its moving average, and the PCCI v as the difference between the daily closing price and its expected value represented by the FATL value. This results in a greater perfection of the PCCI compared to the CCI. The PCCI v index is the high-frequency component of the currency rate fluctuations, normalized to its standard deviation.
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsPCCI is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. PCCI provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install PCCI.mq4?
- Download PCCI.mq4
- Copy PCCI.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on PCCI.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator PCCI.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove PCCI.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: