This indicator allows trader to calculate the proper lot size based on percentage risk and stop loss. The stop loss can be defined either using Average True Range ratio or Fixed size points.
It has been developed to operate based on Points ( 10 Points = 1 Pip ) as to consistently usable with Currency pairs, Indices, Commodities and Stocks on MT5 platform.
On EURUSD Currency pair H4 Chart
On US500 Index H1 Chart
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Click Here for MT5 Strategies
How to install [post-title].mq5?
- Download [post-title].mq5
- Copy [post-title].mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete