This indicator, recognizing trends in an early stage, can be used to get ready for a break-out scenario.
The indicator depicts the Positive Volume Index (PVI), smoothed by the factor MA_PERIOD (default=2). For comparison purpose, the EMA with period ME_PERIOD (default=10) is also added to the indicator window.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Positive Volume Index is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Positive Volume Index provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Positive Volume Index.mq4?
- Download Positive Volume Index.mq4
- Copy Positive Volume Index.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Positive Volume Index.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Positive Volume Index.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Positive Volume Index.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Positive Volume Index