Price Alert plays sound alerts when the price reaches certain levels, specified by trader. It supports three types of signals: the first is used when the price rises above the specified level (shown as a green line on the chart); the second is used when the price falls below a certain level (red line on the chart); the third is used when the price reaches a strictly specified level (yellow line).Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
All signals disabled after triggering and can be re-enabled with new levels. If you use the feature of sending the signal by email, do not forget to configure the SMPT server and to specify the email address in your MetaTrader platform options window.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Price Alert is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Price Alert provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Price Alert.mq4?
- Download Price Alert.mq4
- Copy Price Alert.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Price Alert.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Price Alert.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Price Alert.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below: