Price Alert MetaTrader indicator plays sound alerts when the price reaches certain levels that are specified by the trader.
There are three types of alerts:
- First one is used when the price rises above certain level (displayed with the green line on the chart),
- Second one is used when the price falls below certain level (displayed with the red line on the chart),
- Third one is used when the price reaches the certain level exactly (displayed with the yellow line).
All alerts turn off when they are triggered and can be turned on again with the new values. If you use e-mail alert feature, don’t forget to set the e-mail settings in your MetaTrader platform options window.
This indicator can’t be used as a trading system and it isn’t generating any signals. You can use it whenever you wish to be notified of some new price levels. Then you can use the moment to do whatever you want with the market. You can set the input parameters to zero value if you don’t want to use some of them.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Price Alert – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Price Alert – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Price Alert – indicator.mq4?
- Download Price Alert – indicator.mq4
- Copy Price Alert – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Price Alert – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Price Alert – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Price Alert – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: