Displays current bid price and % change of (open price of) current bar or X previous bars, also High, Low, and range.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- % change of current Day bar (Period D1, Shift 0). In this case current price is compared to open price of the day.
- % change of current Hour bar (Period H1, Shift 0). In this case current price is compared to open price of the hour.
- % change of the last hour’s Minutes bars (Period M1, Shift 60). In this case current price is compared to M1 bar 60 minutes ago, High/Low and range are calculated from last 60 M1 bars. This follows last hour trend without resetting every hour, unlike H1 bar.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Price Quote is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: