Indicator Price volume divergence compares the sizes and volumes of the current bar and of the preceding bar and, provided that there is a difference between them, places signal pointers.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
It has five adjustable parameters:
- Use alerts – use alerts
- Send mail – send email notifications
- Send push-notifications – send push notifications to your mobile device
- Applied volume – volume used by the indicator
- Show volumes bars – show volumes on the price chart
- If the size of the current candle exceeds that of the preceding one and the volume of the current candle is smaller than that of the preceding one,
then this is considered to be the growing divergence and the green signal pointer is place on the candle High
- If the size of the current candle is smaller than that of the preceding one and the volume of the current candle exceeds that of the preceding one,
then this is considered to be the falling divergence and the red signal pointer is placed on the candle Low
It should be understood that signal pointer do not indicate the dierection of opening a position; they just indicate the type (growing/falling) of the divergences among the sizes and volumes of the current candle and the preceding candle.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Click Here for MT5 Strategies
How to install [post-title].mq5?
- Download [post-title].mq5
- Copy [post-title].mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete