In fact, there is nothing new, but the indicator generates a signal somewhat earlier than the Alligator (at similar values of MA periods in both indicators). On the higher timeframes the difference can be noticeable (in my opinion).Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
r_Gator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
r_Gator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install r_Gator.mq4?
- Download r_Gator.mq4
- Copy r_Gator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on r_Gator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator r_Gator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove r_Gator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: