This indicator is my attempt to estimate the real market value. The idea was to create something that changes direction much slower than market price, and is better fitted than moving average.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Indicator moves up, if price is above it and also moves up, and down, if price is below it and also moves down, with speed proportional to average of differences between minimums and maximums of bars from Period given as a parameter.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
RealValue is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RealValue provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RealValue.mq4?
- Download RealValue.mq4
- Copy RealValue.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on RealValue.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RealValue.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove RealValue.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below: